Munich, Mar 01, 2017
• Visit us at asecos-Mobil!
• Information on storage I Handling of hazardous substances
• Information on disposal and gas sanding
Asecos, Peter Pusch
• Why do you need a safety cabinet?
• Regulations & Prevention
• Functionality & protection objectives
• New hits
• Presentation of the world novelty V-LINE
Asecos, Steffen Völker
• Experimental lecture: Hazardous substances in practice
Symline I S.C.A.T. Europe, Dominik Werner
• S.C.A.T. Products for laboratory safety
• Disposal of liquid waste at the hazardous workplace
• Prevention of solvent emissions in the laboratory
• Storage and provision of compressed gas containers
• Proper connection of gas fittings to compressed gas containers
• Safe commissioning of expansion stations
Further information can be found in the flyer.
June 19 / June 20, 2017, Faculty for Chemistry and Pharmacy, Building F, Room FU1.011