Code of Conduct
It is self-evident that students and instructors:
- treat each other with mutual courtesy and respect, which is the basis for open and constructive discussions
- discriminate against no one based on their gender, gender identity, sexual orientation physical handicaps, orientation, handicaps age, cultural origin, origin religion or world view.
- actively intervene when someone acts contrary to these principles.
- are open to well justified criticism
- refrain from all forms of verbal or sexual harassment.
Adhering to this Code of Conduct is obligatory for all parties: Students and lecturers as well as those involved in administrative and organizational tasks.
- Course administrator
- Professor responsible for the lab course
- Prof Regina de Vivie-Riedle (Chemistry)
- Dr. Sandra Herceg (Pharmacy)
- Dr. Birgitta Beatrix (Biochemistry)
- Dr. Kristina Hock (Didactics of Chemistry)
Conflict Officers for students of the LMU:
- Prof. Stefan Zahler Tel.: 2180 – 77196 (CUP)
- Prof. Stephan Lessenich Tel.: 2180 – 5947 (LMU)
- Dr. Katharina Kugler Tel. 2180 - 5239 (LMU)
Download as PDF file: Code of Conduct