Incoming students of the Department of Pharmacy please visit ourIncomings-Websitefor further information.
Winter semester 2023/2024: Lectures take place from October 16th, 2023 until Februar 9th, 2024.
For the courses of winter semester 2023/2024, there are the following registration deadlines:
- Lecture/seminar/practical course 1. FS - until October 25th, 2023
- Lectures from 2. FS - until October 13th, 2023
- Information 4. FS
- Internships/seminars from the 2. FS - until October 4th, 2023
Student advisory service from Prof. Paintner for the registration of courses in the winter semester 2023/2024
- Tuesday, September 26th, 2023, 1-4 p.m. - by phone
- Thursday, September 28th, 2023, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - in person
Information on the exam dates - if already available – can be found in the LSF for the respective course and/or in the exam calendar.
Information for first semester students:
There will be a welcome meeting with Prof. Bracher, Prof. Paintner, Dr. Keller and Dr. Roidl on Monday, Oct. 16, 2023, starting at 10:15 a.m. in the Buchner lecture hall (please note that theres is a registration necessary via LSF, see below).
In addition, the Fachschaft (Student Council) invites you to introductory days. All information regarding these days can be found on their website.
Please note the following information regarding the complete registration for the start of studies in WS 2023/2024:
1. Please fill in the registration form and hand it in together with your matriculation certificate and a photo either in person or send it by post to
Studenten- und Prüfungssekretariat Pharmazie
or send it via e-mail to .
2. Registration in the LSF is required for the welcome meeting and for participation in the courses of the first semester. You can register for the courses of the first semester until 25.10.2023. For this purpose, please use the number of the respective course from the timetable. General information and help for registering for courses in the LSF can be found here; a short introduction for registering for your courses can be found here.
In preparation for module P1 "Allgemeine und Anorganische Chemie" and the regarding lectures the following Online-introduction seminars and exercises on LMUcast are recommended:
Prof. Paintner‘s consultation hours are Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or by appointment (lecture period).
The current regulations for the implementation of courses can be found here.
Please note the legal information on handling the online teaching/learning materials offered. Detailed information on the implementation of the courses can be found on the websites of the respective professors.
Important information in case of non-attending exams due to illness can be looked up here.
Instructions for students at the Department of Pharmacy at the LMU Munich on the topics of data protection, copyright, rules of conduct can be found here.
Class of "Pharmazeutische/Medizinische Chemie":
Pharmazeutische/Medizinische Chemie I (Prof. Paintner) & Pharmazeutische/Medizinische Chemie II (Prof. Bracher) in winter semester
Pharmazeutische/Medizinische Chemie III (Prof. Merk) & Pharmazeutische/Medizinische Chemie IV (Prof. Bracher) in summer semester
The composition of the schedules is based on the information of the respective lecturer or professor. No responsibility can be taken for the correctness of this information. In case of doubts please directly contact the lecturer in charge or .
All schedules are provided without warranty and are undergoing constant changes, subject to alterations.